Rules for the Chat Room
Before you can access the chat room and associated features relating to it you need to agree to and fully understand the legal aspects and rules relating to the use of it. You should be aware that the owners of this site hold chat room logs for at least 30 days in case of investigating complaints or legal matters caused by the misuse of this site or its chat room. By entering our chat room you agree to abide by these chat room rules.
- No room names are to contain references to any activity that alludes to incest or underage sex.
- If a user in your room has broken a site rule, a warning can be issued and then escalated to a kick if the warning is not adhered to.
- If you do not want people “Directing” then open a room with “No Directing” in the title.
- You cannot kick someone from a room due to the colour of their skin, their geographical location, sexual orientation, their membership status or if they are not on cam. If, for example, you want a room for Couples only, you should make this a Private room with a password, so that entry is by invite only.
Using or viewing webcams
- By using a webcam you give consent for others to watch what is displayed on it.
- You should only display yourself, if you have someone else on the cam they must be aware.
- Playing any type of video or displaying photos of others across your web cam is prohibited.
- Disable your cam if you are temporarily leaving your computer.
- Webcams facing towards TVs, lamps, or other household objects will be considered unattended.
- Please do NOT direct members on what they are to display or do in ‘No Directing’ rooms.
- No drugs on webcam are permitted.
- No discussion of any activity that alludes to incest, underage sex or under 18’s sex.
- No external web addresses / URL’s.
- No excessive use of capitals.
- No spamming: this means the posting of the same message over and over again.
- Remember “NO” from a member means “NO”.
- No drug related chat is permitted.
- You cannot enter or attempt to enter a private room with a password unless you have the room owner’s consent.
- Refrain from mentioning other messaging websites or services i.e. Yahoo or Skype.
- Please use English as we are unable to moderate the site in any other language.
- These chat rooms are moderated by “MODERATORS” they are here to help you so please don’t feel that you can’t ask them for help.
- You can find an on duty Moderator by visiting the rooms called “HOME OF THE CHATROOM OPS”.
- You can see who is a Moderator as they have a Blue Star as an icon that appears next to their name.
- You can also ask for help or guidance by contacting a member of “ADMIN”. Admins’ icons appear as a Red Star in the chat room, in the forum or can be contacted under the sites help centre.
Enforcing the site rules and AUP
- In addition the Swingers SA Site Acceptable Use Policy applies to the chat room, please make sure you read it before posting in the chat room.
- Moderators and Admin can issue a warning or a ban depending on the severity of the breach of the rules.
- Moderator’s decisions are to be considered as “Final”.
Appeals and investigations
Admin hold chat room content logs [for no more than 30 days], so if you have been banned and feel that you would like to make an appeal, or you would like to report someone for breaking the chat room rules then please follow the ‘Report Profile’ link on the appropriate profile.
Respect others and act within the Law at all times
We encourage everyone to treat each other respectfully. Do not use the website to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse others participating in any of our Service. Refrain from all expressions of bigotry, racism and homophobia.
You may not redistribute images, photos or any personal data that you have found, copied or downloaded from our website.
You cannot use the Services to publish, post, distribute, or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful material or information.
Members are also governed by the laws of their country and must not enter into any act which would be considered illegal by such laws.
If you should have any questions relating to the use of the chat room or these rules please contact a member of the site Admin team BEFORE you enter the chat rooms under the contact us section of this site.
We are registered under the data protection act 1998 and will release your information to the authorities if we are asked to do so.