Swinger SA (the “Site”) is owned by Swingers SA Limited.
Our postal address is:
23 Royal Saxon, Atlantis
This is an adult site. Privacy is important to you and to us.
This site expressly and strictly limits its membership to adults. All persons under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from accessing or viewing the contents of this site.
We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons under the age of 18. Where we seek payment from you we will request secondary id which will assist us in establishing that you are over 18.
What Information About Subscribers is Collected?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us via the Site which includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site (including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, chat room postings and other communication data), whether this is information required for our own billing purposes, provided by our Moderators and Chat room Ops or otherwise.
What do we do with the information?
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may/would only have the discretion to disclose your personal information to third events;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset.
- If Swingers SA Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third event, in which case personal data held by it about its subscribers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen a password) which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Your email address
Your email address is only used for site related information, such as notifications of new private messages and account related notifications, newsletters and special offers. We do not share your email address with any other companies and it will remain completely private throughout your membership with us. If you wish to remove yourself from our email lists then you can simply click the unsubscribe link from one of our emails or send an email (from the address you have registered with us) to remove me.
The Data Controller for all personal information collected about subscribers of the Site is: C.Hdz, and can be reached by e-mail here. The Data Controller has the authority to resolve all issues regarding the collection, modification, correction, deletion and use of the personal information that has been collected by the Site.
You have the right to access information held about you where this is data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for these.